Viking Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently went on a Yamaha ride day and we were all given a showbag at the end of the ride. Inside the bag was this thing. It's been hanging around for a while now and still no one can work out wtf it is. Anyone got any ideas??

·
Registered
2018 Yanmar Bull
191 Posts
It's a kick stand support pad. A lot of dealers use them on the showroom floor so the stand does not dig into the shiny floor coverings. I assume it could be used on soft ground to spread the stand load.

Reactions: eyauch

·
Registered
2020 Yamaha Viking EPS
715 Posts
It’s a place to store all of your unpaid YMI insurance bills 💵 then when it’s full you slide it under your Harley to soak up all the oil leaks. 🥴🤣

Reactions: eyauch and cactus

·
Super Moderator
4,580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It's a kick stand support pad. A lot of dealers use them on the showroom floor so the stand does not dig into the shiny floor coverings. I assume it could be used on soft ground to spread the stand load.
Aha, I see, the hole in it threw me, I assumed it screwed to the wall, maybe for storing coins or bottle caps lol

·
Super Moderator
4,580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It’s a place to store all of your unpaid YMI insurance bills 💵 then when it’s full you slide it under your Harley to soak up all the oil leaks. 🥴🤣
🤣 🤣🤣 Yep good call!!!!

·
Registered
2020 Yamaha Viking EPS
715 Posts
My second guess was going to be a sex toy for monkeys 🐒 but that would just be a wild guess and I didn’t want to offend any monkeys if I am wrong. LOL 😆

Reactions: cactus

·
Registered
6,685 Posts
My second guess was going to be a sex toy for monkeys but that would just be a wild guess and I didn’t want to offend any monkeys if I am wrong. LOL
Much more narrow at the tip.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Yup, what he said. Vital otherwise on a really hot day you might find your bike sinking quite nicely into the soft asphalt or worse on it's side.

·
Super Moderator
4,580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
My second guess was going to be a sex toy for monkeys 🐒 but that would just be a wild guess and I didn’t want to offend any monkeys if I am wrong. LOL 😆
You are right I think, monkey's have been proven to have a lot of kink, especially bad ones....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts