Viking Forum banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Viking EPS
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
good so far,there is good airflow with just the one installed,haven't fixed the rattle only does it at certain rpm.i like the vent system that badmonkey has as it doesn' t restrict visability .i was going to mount them on top of windshielld, but interfered with wiper
The change in visibility is one of my concerns too. I was thinking about installing both Seizmik vents in the lower portion as low in the "valley" as I could without weakening the windshield too much. I suspect the central mounted vent might help reduce dust intrusion a bit though. I overanalyze/overthink everything - it's just what I do... Thank you for your insight.

·
Registered
531 Posts
The change in visibility is one of my concerns too. I was thinking about installing both Seizmik vents in the lower portion as low in the "valley" as I could without weakening the windshield too much. I suspect the central mounted vent might help reduce dust intrusion a bit though. I overanalyze/overthink everything - it's just what I do... Thank you for your insight.
i taped mine on in different places and found the center best for me.

·
Registered
2017 Viking EPS
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Hey @trailcutter - any more thoughts or feedback on the vents? I'm still thinking about doing this mod. I'll be going back to my Yamaha fold-down again one of these days as it's starting to get cooler. Been running my 1/2 windshield all Summer.

·
Registered
2018 camo VI
346 Posts
Hey @trailcutter - any more thoughts or feedback on the vents? I'm still thinking about doing this mod. I'll be going back to my Yamaha fold-down again one of these days as it's starting to get cooler. Been running my 1/2 windshield all Summer.
I put 2 rv vents in last week. Love it. Easy to do also. Installed them on my lunch break.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts