1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Haven't noticed it myself as of yet.

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
the only bolts that i know of that hav come loose on mine were the bolts to the parking brake cylinder. but i attributed that to bumpy rocky trail riding i do. i wudnt think the idling vibration would cause it. i dont leave it idle much. if i stop i usually shut it off.

·
Super Moderator
4,425 Posts
Only the doors, nothing else so far.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Three of the bolts in the roof vibrated out. Had on past weekend laying on floor that I have no idea where it came from. My parking break is the same way to.

·
Registered
209 Posts
bolts from the roof,your dealer put them on when they put it to geather,may be they dnt tighting them to tight.parking brake bolts :confused:

·
Registered
372 Posts
Not at all so far...

·
Registered
215 Posts
Had the same issue with roof bolts the 2nd week I had the unit. Fortunately they feel in the box. I caulked it up to bad dealer prep as they install the roof not the factory. I haven't lost a bolt, nut or screw since

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
344 Posts
dont worry the kid at my dealer who put my roof on didnt know how to use the correct bit for the screws on my roof and stripped the s**t out of mine

·
Registered
164 Posts
There is NOT alot to putting these together... The RollCage is one area and it is not on when it comes from Yamaha... All, the accessories... etc... So, I would check all of those bolts on the rollcage as they probabaly got a rookie to do it, because Bolts that come loose ARE NOT typical Yamaha.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts