Viking Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to get a bra for the Viking. Not sure if one is made for it yet, so I may try a "spray on",removable, out of a spray can stuff, if I can't find a vinyl job.

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
nothing yet im aware of

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
My viking doesn't sag yet, so It don't need no bra

Reactions: forkliftking

·
Registered
188 Posts
What is really the point of a bra though? Why not just give it a wash every once in a while? I find that bras can cause sun fading on vehicles and I don't think they look nice. Not for me and my Viking.

·
Registered
854 Posts
Or how about a clear bra? Something you can easily do yourself or hire a car tint shop that does it, which wouldn't cost that much in the end

·
Registered
312 Posts
I'm going to start mine off in a thong, hot pink!:D

Sorry couldn't resist, feel free to delete.

·
Registered
520 Posts
I want to get a bra for the Viking. Not sure if one is made for it yet, so I may try a "spray on",removable, out of a spray can stuff, if I can't find a vinyl job.
that spray on stuff doesnt last very long

you could always buy your own sheet and try to do it yourself

a squeegee, razor blade, and some soap and water are all you need.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I just want to protect the plastic from tree and brush limbs. Seems like the plastic scratches just looking at it.

·
Registered
179 Posts
those arent scratches there just character, who wants a perfectly pretty and clean work vehicle then your scared of using it what its for

·
Registered
520 Posts
the plastic is going to scratch no matter what. If you are talking about regular unpainted plastic. The protection film isn't going to stick very well to it.

·
Registered
188 Posts
I can't understand why everyone covers their belonging with cases and covers and such. It is to protect the actual product from scratches, but you never see the actual product because it is covered up . It is the equivalent of keeping the plastic packaging on your furniture IMO.

You could even make the bra out of the exact same material.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I want keep it nice so if I sell it or trade-in down the road, I can't be told it looks like a scratch up, pounded piece do sh!t, like all the pounded, f'd-up pieces of sh!t I looked at before I bought this. If there is something I can do to keep it nice, I will do it. I won't let it get jacked up just for the sh!t of it, 'cause I think it needs to look and be f'd-up while it is still new. So I guess there are no bra's to be had for the Viking yet. I will try the spray on or clear on stuff to see how well it protects it. :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts