Viking Forum banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

· Registered
2020 Yamaha Viking EPS
1,629 Posts
I’m new to this (got my Viking a few weeks ago and still breaking in the engine) but I’ve got lots of steep hills and haven’t had any issues tackling them. And I’m just driving through the woods not on a prepared path. I’ve posted a few videos if you want to compare (YT link below) but from your photo it looks totally doable. And I had the same hesitation as you prior to purchasing as some of my hills you can’t even walk up/down comfortably.

One other note if you do get the Viking — the engine braking is awesome. I have been really impressed going downhill that I rarely need to even touch the brakes.

Nice video 👍

· Registered
10 Posts
Thanks! Having fun out there. Definitely slow going to start as I go 20 yards, bring out the chainsaw and clippers to clear the way, go 20 more yards, etc. But this thing is a beast.

How do you all justify spending inordinate amounts of time on it to your families? Right now I’m telling my wife that without proper management we might have a forest fire, but we’re in MD and I don’t think she’s buying it. Backup plan is bring the kids with me, as you’ll note from some of the videos.

· Registered
2020 Yamaha Viking EPS
1,629 Posts
Yup keep the kids involved, they love riding in the Viking 😉😁

Reactions: guitarsit
21 - 23 of 23 Posts