Viking Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Front and rear a arm guards, bent out of 1/8 aluminum. Windshield is painted and installed, 70 pound gas springs hold it open for slow cruising. 12v heater installed to take the chill off once I order my Yamaha enclosure and the Hushpower installed. one day I will drive it.:p

Attachments

·
Registered
210 Posts
Looks like you've got it all set-up. have you seriously not taken it out to ride yet though?

What are you planning to use your Viking for. I see some camo on there. Are you a hunter?

·
Registered
290 Posts
how long that girl been sitting around, looks like shes starting to collect some dust! Everyone knows even princesses need a bit of abuse now and then ;)

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I took it for a ride today. Just 4-5 miles so there is 8 on there now. I bought it in December and there we shuts too much snow. Then the few mods started and ordered the muffler, so liked the idea of keeping it clean to do all the wiring and welding etc. we use them around the farm for chasing ows a bit but there are other machines here so I could leave it inside but it will be a hunting unit as priority one hence he quiter options. We have a rhino, a prowler and a Japanese mini truck that we an use day to day so this unit is sort of been my pet project.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
We do some chilly hunting up north so I ordered the Enclosure from Yamaha Enclosures and figured the heater would throw a little in the cab enclosure and take the chill off. I don't expect it to be t shirt warm or anything but enough to take the edge. I haven't actually run it yet so can comment on how its holding up but I got the link here from another members post, I cant remember who had said this was the heater they ordered. All that said, with the solid windshield, I find the engine heat really makes the cab warm so I may not even run the heater. Time will tell.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts