Viking Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's chilly out tonight. And only -31 wind chill!!! This is 30 miles west of Chicago.

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Its a toasty 39 here right now, lol

·
Registered
21 Posts
It has warmed up to a balmy 14F in Palmer,AK this morning! We had 60mph winds yesterday so it was very chilly! Hey….You folks in Chicago have it a lot colder than we do most of the time! Of course your winter doesn't last until May!

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
I like it when its not to hot, not to cold, when its just right.

·
Registered
188 Posts
I saw that it snowed in Texas! That is crazy. I bet that was the first time a lot of people saw snow first hand.

I live in Canada and hate the cold though I get used to it, but its way colder in the States right now, so that puts a bit of a grin on my face.

I just try to be outside for as little time as possible. Sorry Viking...

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Didnt snow where im at In Texas, im 32, and i can remember snow maybe 3-4 times in my Life, id love some more this year, heck, id go out and make snow angels and make a snowman dangit!!!! I never got to do that growing up. Im waiting on a windshield for my Viking, that was supposed to be here today, but its been in Dallas since Tuesday, and hasnt left, it says " Network disruption due to prior weather conditions, check ups.com for further updates."

So no telling when it'll get here...Thanks UPS.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts