Viking Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been patiently waiting for EMP to come out with a front bumper for the viking. I really want one to mount the winch a little higher also. I know its better lower and all that. For what I use it for it will be fine. I looked on the web and they are making one for the Honda Pioneer and not the viking yet. sucks!

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
I never could understand EMP, i mean, they come out with a rear bumper for the Viking, windshield, then there like screw the Viking, and leave us. Knowing good and well, that people would love an HD front bumper, and they dont even bother making one.

·
Registered
464 Posts
I know I called after buying the rear and asked about a front and it isn't even on list she told me....stupid

Sent from my iPhone using tapatalk

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Seems like the Front bumper would have been the first thing they made..Most people would care more about a front bumper than a little rear one.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yea I been trying to find the time to make my own. Think I may just have to do it before hunting season starts.

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
There was a member on here, that did make there own, looked really good.

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Nobody makes a front HD bumper for our Vikings

·
Registered
464 Posts
Camo eps can you post a pic of where you mounted it up at....I got ideas for bumper but not sure where I should bolt it to

·
Registered
164 Posts
I used the factory mount position from original bumper and the recommended spot for the winch plate.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
188 Posts
That bumper looks awesome. More of a rammer than a bumper since it looks so heavy duty. Do you think it is more for looks, or do you get some kind of practical use out of the new bumper?

·
Registered
47 Posts

If I had the equipment to mass produce these I would but doing them one at a time doesn't help the cost at all.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

that's an awesome looking bumper. the best I've seen for the Viking. it makes the machine look tough!

·
Registered
372 Posts
Has anyone seen the Pacemaker Buggy Bumper?
Peacemaker Buggy
I didn't know Peacemaker made a bumper the Vikings.....nice. I purchased a heavy duty bumper for my Dodge diesel a year ago made by Peacemaker and will attest to construction, materials and fabrications they come up with. I fabricated my own but would highly recommend Peacemaker for our members that can't make their own.....buy it!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts