Viking Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody wanna ride Sunday at AOP. Me and a couple other homies are heading there Saturday afternoon to camp out and ride sat night and sunday.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well ****, I forgot to mark this thread so I didn't see your responses. Sorry guys. AOP is awesome. El Flufferino was in full stunna mode. I love it more every time I take it out. It works flawlessly. I added some new Armour underneath for the front and rear diffs and framerails, good thing too. It's nothing but rock there. Hopefully the steel will be here soon so I can re do the rest of the skids, cause I'm beating the **** out of these. uploadfromtaptalk1397442963447.jpg I have a couple short video but I don't know how to post them.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Uh, where did you get that trailer? Specs and mfg, please. That looks great.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I got it from a store here locally. It's a 6x12 with a dovetail and a 30 inch gate. I like it a lot. It's much better to pull with out a tall gate catching so much wind. I'm not sure of the manufacturer. I'll Look later.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sorry, I don't know why it's double posting

·
Registered
86 Posts
I got it from a store here locally. It's a 6x12 with a dovetail and a 30 inch gate. I like it a lot. It's much better to pull with out a tall gate catching so much wind. I'm not sure of the manufacturer. I'll Look later.

Thanks. I hadn't seen that dovetail feature before, and it would help with using a shorter ramp. I am going to build a trailer for mine, so I will be stealing that idea and had figured I would have to go 6x12. I was hoping to build smaller.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts