Viking Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone on here tried the new 814 Shocks out. Man I just put some on my 2017 Viking and these things are awesome. I am still working with Craig on some adjustments but at least I have some the stock ones has no adjustments. I also got some lift out of them to. And you can adjust them on the fly without any tools. Just turn the compression or rebound on them. Just wanted some takes on them. I can send some pictures of them if anyone wants to see them. These things are sweet. I would love to hear some other people opinions

Attachments

·
Registered
344 Posts
Had mine on a month and can't see how I even rode in the thing B4 with the stock junk they had on them and I'm not even finished fine tuning them yet.I tell everybody i know with a Viking to make this there first mod wish they had been mine.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey Guys, Craig here from 814 UTV suspension. We are having great success with our shocks on the Yamaha Viking and some customers brought it to my attention that it might be helpful to become a member here to answer questions guys might have concerning 814 shocks or just suspension for that matter that aren't members of facebook. Please let me know if you have any questions or need any info.

·
Registered
721 Posts
Good to have ya. Some of us on here are not facebookers, so it was a little hard to get info on the 814s. What town are you located in?

·
Registered
721 Posts
You should pm Skrillzs. He was just telling me yesterday that he wanted to buy these shocks. Just needs a little push to make the leap!

·
Registered
3,689 Posts
I gotta get more than 40 miles on my oem ones first!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Has anyone on here tried the new 814 Shocks out. Man I just put some on my 2017 Viking and these things are awesome. I am still working with Craig on some adjustments but at least I have some the stock ones has no adjustments. I also got some lift out of them to. And you can adjust them on the fly without any tools. Just turn the compression or rebound on them. Just wanted some takes on them. I can send some pictures of them if anyone wants to see them. These things are sweet. I would love to hear some other people opinions
Hey Guys, Craig here from 814 UTV suspension. We are having great success with our shocks on the Yamaha Viking and some customers brought it to my attention that it might be helpful to become a member here to answer questions guys might have concerning 814 shocks or just suspension for that matter that aren't members of facebook. Please let me know if you have any questions or need any info.
According to the instructions the adjuster knobs go down but in the picture I see them at the top?

·
Super Moderator
4,182 Posts
I think the OP put them on upside down!

Reactions: Mrmizilplix

·
Registered
6,041 Posts
It's probably ok. A few of these guys are from Australia, and down is up there.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

1 - 17 of 17 Posts