1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6,235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Super Moderator
4,425 Posts
Yamaha are having a big push here at the moment, they are offering not only the 3 year warranty, but 3 years finance at 3% with 12 month delayed repayment options and a whole heap of other sweeteners, But, a Viking here is $19 000Au or about $18 000US, and that's without power steering which isn't available here. Also all accessories here are about twice the price of what they are in the US. Even Honda aren't releasing the Pioneer here until August because they can't list it here for under $20 000 atm, and they can't tell me why things are so much dearer here than anywhere else in the world!

·
Super Moderator
4,425 Posts
Yeah $550 a month (roughly) over three years or three lump sum payments of about $6500 is pretty good, it means too that as I'm a farmer my Viking is a farm tool and is therefore tax deductible, spreading it over the three years is a big bonus for me, and I can claim the Sales Tax/GST back as well.
Yamaha Australia also has some great finance atm on their quads, and also there WR450 and 250 motorbikes, which are 2.14% over two years, it's a great thing being able to buy these with Yamaha's money lol

·
Registered
854 Posts
Yeah $550 a month (roughly) over three years or three lump sum payments of about $6500 is pretty good, it means too that as I'm a farmer my Viking is a farm tool and is therefore tax deductible, spreading it over the three years is a big bonus for me, and I can claim the Sales Tax/GST back as well.
Yamaha Australia also has some great finance atm on their quads, and also there WR450 and 250 motorbikes, which are 2.14% over two years, it's a great thing being able to buy these with Yamaha's money lol
there we go, got to love how it works out for folks like yourself that will be putting it to work consistently!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts