Viking Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took the Viking to the trail and did some 3 wheelin'. The video makes it look pretty easy, mostly because you can't see the detail in the trail. On the other hand, the Viking did make it very easy despite lofting wheels in the air several times. This is a pretty awesome and capable machine. I'm glad I chose this one!

Yamaha Viking 3 Wheeling - YouTube

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Thats an awesome vid, having some fun times in the Vik!!!

·
Registered
312 Posts
Good thing you had your co-pilots with ya!!! I know being a Dad as well, how much safer I feel when my son and his girlfriend take off in the Viking as opposed to a 4-wheeler.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Good thing you had your co-pilots with ya!!! I know being a Dad as well, how much safer I feel when my son and his girlfriend take off in the Viking as opposed to a 4-wheeler.
Yeah, we used to have one with me on my Grizzly and one with my wife on her Kodiak. Now with the Viking and both girls with their own REAL seat, I feel MUCH better and safer, and so do they. In fact I feel safe enough that we ditched the helmets. I know it's safer to wear them, but I'm not doing anything crazy with the girls in there with me.

This is such a good way to get out there and have a lot of fun with the whole family.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Yeah, we used to have one with me on my Grizzly and one with my wife on her Kodiak. Now with the Viking and both girls with their own REAL seat, I feel MUCH better and safer, and so do they. In fact I feel safe enough that we ditched the helmets. I know it's safer to wear them, but I'm not doing anything crazy with the girls in there with me.

This is such a good way to get out there and have a lot of fun with the whole family.
Helmets, what's that?? :D

We're already so slow down here it takes us an hour and a half to watch 60 minutes!! ( All Southern Folk's it's just a Pun)

Reactions: wheelieaddict
1 - 8 of 8 Posts