Viking Forum banner

26” tire pictures?

2K views 11 replies 3 participants last post by  trailcutter 
#1 ·
Hello, I’m able to get a smokin deal on a set of 26x10-12 tires. I know they will fit but was hoping someone would have a picture with 26” tires. I hate the look of the 25” go kart tires it came with and really like the look of 27’s. Hoping the 26’s will make it look a decent amount better, but can’t find any pictures. Thanks!

#2 ·
Welcome to the forum. Are you going to put those 26x10’s on front and rear? What brand and model of tire are you getting? The original tires by Maxis run small as do most of the Maxis atv/UTV tires. And sorry no pictures I’m still running the original tires. Other than the smallish look they work great.

#3 ·
Thanks! The tires are the pro armor harvester. Would run same size all the way around. My OE big horns are about worn out and have plugs in two of the tires. I do a decent amount of road riding and the harvesters are 10ply. I was leaning towards terrabites but can get the harvesters for about $300 cheaper.

#4 ·
Ok, Not familiar with those tires.
I’m assuming you’re putting them on the original wheels. If so I would make sure the 10” wide tires will fit on the smaller front wheels. I think they will, 10” maybe as wide as you can go.

#10 ·
i used some 1' trubeing for the frame and bolted it to the door panel.i will try to find some pics of the inner door.i don't know how the original doors pass a safety inspection..

Thanks! That would be great. I think they are only meant to keep your legs in in case of a roll over. Same with your arms and the shoulder pads. Still better then the stupid nets everyone else is using, but I would be willing to pay the little bit extra it would have cost for Yamaha to make the doors into full half’s.

#11 ·
Thanks! That would be great. I think they are only meant to keep your legs in in case of a roll over. Same with your arms and the shoulder pads. Still better then the stupid nets everyone else is using, but I would be willing to pay the little bit extra it would have cost for Yamaha to make the doors into full half’s.
brush and snow is an issue on the trails where i ride,so i need all the protection i can get,getting slapped in the face with willows isn't much fun.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.