Viking Forum banner

26” tire pictures?

2K views 11 replies 3 participants last post by  trailcutter 
Awesome! Thanks for the reply and the additional picture! On a side note, how did you fabricate the upper half’s to your factory doors? It amazes me that there isn’t an aftermarket kit that makes the doors whole instead of having to purchase very sendy half doors.
i used some 1' trubeing for the frame and bolted it to the door panel.i will try to find some pics of the inner door.i don't know how the original doors pass a safety inspection..

Thanks! That would be great. I think they are only meant to keep your legs in in case of a roll over. Same with your arms and the shoulder pads. Still better then the stupid nets everyone else is using, but I would be willing to pay the little bit extra it would have cost for Yamaha to make the doors into full half’s.
brush and snow is an issue on the trails where i ride,so i need all the protection i can get,getting slapped in the face with willows isn't much fun.

Thanks! That would be great. I think they are only meant to keep your legs in in case of a roll over. Same with your arms and the shoulder pads. Still better then the stupid nets everyone else is using, but I would be willing to pay the little bit extra it would have cost for Yamaha to make the doors into full half’s.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.