Viking Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I installed a bunch of new items. Stereo head unit 6x9 and tweeters, warn winch 3500, warn plow, led light bar and front led, roof, windshield back shield,. Im loving this machine so far. I've been reading all your posts its been really helpful.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,127 Posts
Nice! My speakers are in the same location!

Sent from my SM-F707U using Tapatalk

Reactions: 2018vikingowner

·
Registered
3,798 Posts
sweet

·
Registered
202 Posts
Nice upgrades. If you plow “a lot “ have a look at the warn power pivot for your plow... it’s a cats a$$. Getting in and out to angle plow..gets old!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
105 Posts
Can you put your windshield down with those lights there? I was going to mount mine there but the windshield would not clear them, welded up brackets for the front brush bar.

·
Registered
2020 Yamaha Viking EPS
327 Posts
Nice upgrades. If you plow “a lot “ have a look at the warn power pivot for your plow... it’s a cats a$$. Getting in and out to angle plow..gets old!

I looked into that power pivot a few years ago, warn discontinued them and no longer makes them. Probably because they cost about as much as your whole plow system so they probably didnt sell well.

·
Registered
6,127 Posts
I always felt they were an expensive convenience. I have been plowing with my viking for 6 years and never felt it necessary. 99% of the time I can plan my passes with the blade turned right.

Sent from my SM-F707U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
202 Posts
I’m on 5yrs with my Warn power pivot...no issues. Absolutely love it!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts