Viking Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
6,127 Posts
It looks awesome. Please post pics of the trip.

Sent from my SM-F707U using Tapatalk

Reactions: cactus

·
Super Moderator
4,349 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Yamaha Viking EPS
333 Posts
That’s like a little monster truck🛻. Do you have any clutch work done to turn those big bad boys?

·
Super Moderator
4,349 Posts
That’s like a little monster truck🛻. Do you have any clutch work done to turn those big bad boys?
He'd need a Recluse for that baby!

Reactions: Sport4x4

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have clutch parts. I know I am going to slug wet clutch but I wanted to ride with portal gear reduction before I did clutch work. See what it feels like. Not sure I understand recluse comment.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I would appreciate your suggestions on clutching if you have portals. I don’t want to go fast. It will still run in the 40’s as it is. I won’t ever need to go that fast. Just need low end to turn them over

·
Registered
2020 Yamaha Viking EPS
333 Posts
A machined sheave, shims & lighter weights for the primary and a stiffer spring in the secondary will go along way.

Reactions: 67StingrayJ

·
Super Moderator
4,349 Posts
And a slugged wet clutch (y)

Reactions: 67StingrayJ

·
Vendor
5 Posts
Oh yeah! They look killer! We had one in the shop all set up with the big 4" lift, 6" portals, and 37" Assassinators. I didn't even recognize it when I walked by the first time. Total monster!

·
Vendor
5 Posts
Its out at the farm now, but I'll catch some the next time it comes in.

Here's the stock photos we took this summer.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Looks awesome. I saw those on your site. Love the Yamahas. Just wish they had a little more motor. Clutch is next. What is the lift on the vi pictured.

·
Vendor
5 Posts
Looks awesome. I saw those on your site. Love the Yamahas. Just wish they had a little more motor. Clutch is next. What is the lift on the vi pictured.
That's our 4" full suspension lift on top of 6" portals. Its a monster.

·
Registered
2020 Yamaha Viking EPS
333 Posts
Tried to post videos. Not smart enough I guess.
You have to post your videos on YouTube then share the link here, this site will not accept them directly.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts