Viking Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey y’all. I’m looking at picking up a 2016 EPS. The machine has new tires, after market rims, front light bar, rear light cubes, winch, and bt sound bar. 340 miles at 68 hours. It has the camo body color (not a fan of, but oh well). The seller is rock bottom at 12500 delivered to me. Does this price seem about right? Thanks.

·
Registered
2017 Viking EPS
257 Posts
Not sure where you're located. In my market, that thing would be sold in a day at that price. Got any pictures of it? That machine is barely broken in. As long as the aftermarket tires aren't something huge and ridiculous, I'd say that's a good price.

·
Registered
2020 Yamaha Viking EPS
1,368 Posts
Agree definitely worth that and probably more. Don’t wait it will be gone soon

Reactions: cactus

·
Registered
2020 Yamaha Viking EPS
1,368 Posts
That thing is still basically new

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Not sure where you're located. In my market, that thing would be sold in a day at that price. Got any pictures of it? That machine is barely broken in. As long as the aftermarket tires aren't something huge and ridiculous, I'd say that's a good price.
I’m in the DFW area. Since you have a 2017, can you tell me how to indentify if this 2016 has the engine isolator and sound dampening kit? Is there an easy tell tale that I can quickly check?

·
Registered
2017 Viking EPS
257 Posts
Looks like a great buy to me! The vibration dampener is the rod bolted over the engine cover. As far as the sound deadener, that's a thick foam pad that should be in front of the air intake under the seats - it's not that easy to see but a 2016 should have it. Congrats on your new rig.

Reactions: cactus

·
Registered
2020 Yamaha Viking EPS
1,368 Posts
Your getting a good deal.

·
Super Moderator
5,053 Posts
As everyone else has said that looks like an amazing deal. In fact it looks so good that if you don't buy it I will!!! Very clean, low miles, heaps of extras, and has flares too. As a 2016 it should have the sound deadening kit as standard, and it obviously has the engine stabilizer from your photos. Nice find!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts