Viking Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts

·
Registered
6,235 Posts
Me neither, but I did notice in the picture of the engine compartment that the rubber damper that keeps the bed from rattling is missing. LOL.

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
I love that silver!!!! I always loved the Silver Rhinos the best. But please Yamaha, get rid of those ugly mud flaps, barf!!

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
I love that silver!!!! I always loved the Silver Rhinos the best. But please Yamaha, get rid of those ugly mud flaps, barf!!
Hahahha i agree and sorry to the LE guys ,, i do hate them mudflaps,,,,and love the silver also

·
Registered
27 Posts
I wonder if they will be showing up at dealers anytime soon. Most of the dealers here have had the same Vikings all summer long. I did however see a Viking on a trailer over labor day! First one I have seen that wasn't at t dealer. Utah seems to love the Kawasaki and Polaris.

·
Registered
86 Posts
I wonder if they will be showing up at dealers anytime soon. Most of the dealers here have had the same Vikings all summer long. I did however see a Viking on a trailer over labor day! First one I have seen that wasn't at t dealer. Utah seems to love the Kawasaki and Polaris.
Funny, I've also only seen one other Viking here in Utah. Been trail riding every weekend this summer, and RZR's were everywhere. Once hunting season began, however, the old Rhino's started coming out of the woodwork. Everybody I talk to on the trail asks me the same thing: "Is that the new Rhino?"

·
Premium Member
631 Posts
Funny, I've also only seen one other Viking here in Utah. Been trail riding every weekend this summer, and RZR's were everywhere. Once hunting season began, however, the old Rhino's started coming out of the woodwork. Everybody I talk to on the trail asks me the same thing: "Is that the new Rhino?"
Lmao, that just made my day

Sent from my Galaxy S5 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,235 Posts
i completely agree on that mud flap statement
always hated them on my cars and on anything else.
You obviously never had Yosemite Sam mud flaps.

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Don't forget the naked lady mud flaps, lmao

Sent from my Galaxy S5 via Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Regardless, still ugly

Sent from my Galaxy S5 via Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator