Viking Forum banner

2015 Artic Cat Prowler

8K views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  Dubweiser 
#1 ·
#6 ·
you are making a joke right ??

#3 ·
I believe they started out in Snowmobiles, then started doing atvs then sxs, been around for several years.

Few years ago, our local Gander Mtn, sold Artic Cat atv's and SxS, i sat in a Prowler many times, they always seemed really nice and comfy.

#4 ·
quality is not just there there one at my local basspro for sale and the metal on the shift lever is cracked and the plastiics are hard like the ones on a chines scooter I have heard there motors are made by suzuki

#5 ·
I have owned a cat... It had great ground clearance but that was about only thing I liked about it.....got rid of it fairly quick

#8 ·
i just assume everyone is well versed in the competition and all brands out there with so many magazines and tv shows dedicated to this stuff

#9 ·
The 1 person i though would reply to this, who hasn't, Viking212, has an Older Prowler i think, and maybe an AC atv, and i think he likes them.

#10 ·
I had a 04 arctic cat Atv, it was ok for a workhorse

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#11 ·
I still have a 2004 Arctic cat Atv and have never had an issue with it. Runs great.

#12 ·
I had a 650 v twin with the Kawasaki motor....everything that went bad with it was self induced...minus the frame breaking...which they all did in that version

bike was a weapon in the mud....wouldn't buy one though personally.....I want reliability and quality....don't care about looking like a boss

my Viking always impresses.....lined up in my local pit against a wildcat 1000, 2014....he definitely took the whoops better (long travel elkas..go figure :) ) but he only beat me at the end by like 2 bike lengths....everyone was surprised...we didn't do top speed runs ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.