Viking Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling my green 2014 yamaha viking plastic. All four pieces with decals! Plastic came off of viking with only 52 miles on it. I took it off to replace it with red. Very minor scratches from trail riding and has holes drilled in the front fenders because of the yamaha factory front windshield. No cracks!! 150.00 plus shipping-located in Peoria Illinois if you want to pick it up. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
74 Posts
Where are you getting the red plastics,and how much $? I would like to have black plastics on mine.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Good price

·
Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That's I what I thought! Just want it out of my garage!!

·
Registered
67 Posts
Still available?

·
Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Um no-paint does not stick to plastic very well especially with my type of riding! Besides plastic is cheap for these Vikings!

·
Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I bought them online from babbits! You can buy them anyplace online that sells Yamaha own parts-was around 250 for everything shipped and I sold my old plastics for around 175.00

·
Registered
870 Posts
Black was the cheapest when I bought mine over a year ago
I was able to browse the site and I found the oem parts etc.. I can find the front plastics and I can find the stickers etc.. but I can not seem to find the rear plastics ? maybe Im clicking on the wrong categories

Thanks

·
Registered
476 Posts
Viqueen545 , did you just paint your plastics I assume ? Was it professional shop or did you do it yourself ? I actually like the white, does it hold up to brush and trees hitting it ?
Thanks
I did it myself. It holds up fine, scratch resistance is basically the same as when it was blue so i didnt lose anything by painting it

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 24 Posts