Discussion Starter · #1 ·
- The all-new Viking is ready to conquer whatever comes its way with our most powerful 686cc, liquid-cooled, fuel injected, SOHC power plant. This newengine delivers strong low-end acceleration and pulls hard through the rpm range to deliver excellent power delivery for getting the job done or when hitting the trails.
- The Viking features a large-capacity air intake system that improves overall engine performance. The air cleaner box is accessible from inside the cabin for improved serviceability.
- Ultramatic® transmission with dual-range (Hi/Lo) drive and reverse is the most advanced drive system available. An automatic centrifugal clutch maintains constant belt tension for reduced belt wear and uses a sprag clutch for all-wheel downhill engine braking in 4WD mode and reverse.
- Industry-exclusive three-position On-Command® 4WD system lets you dial between 2WD, limited-slip 4WD and fully locked differential 4WD.
- This true 3-passenger machine achieves driver and passenger comfort with a handhold, padded head rests, and 3-point seat belts for all riders. The superior seating position, adjustable driver’s seat, and the middle seat set back 5 degrees, provide unmatched comfort that all riders will appreciate. Yamaha’s proven electric power steering technology further reduces fatigue and strain on the driver.
- The chassis design includes a convenient pass-through floor for greater ease of on-board movement, making it possible to enter and exit the vehicle from either side. The rear cargo bed is made of steel and is designed for maximum load capacity.