Viking Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Administrator
1,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thinking about getting a Wolverine 850 XTR.. Not sure what my 14 Viking is worth, prices are all over the place.. Any ideas? Its Camo, EPS with a Super ATV Windshield.. Super Mint Condition.

·
Registered
6,685 Posts
Ultratec:

There is a general shortage of new and good used machines. Most of the ones I have seen around here have been priced and sold surprisingly close to new. If you figure the out the door price of a new Viking would be around $15K, asking $11,500 and taking $10,000 is not out of the question. Someone had put a 2016 RZR (800 or 900 I think) out in their front yard with a price of $16,500 and it was gone in a week.

Reactions: Ultratec

·
Registered
230 Posts
$1000 bucks more then you paid Ultra..start there!. Up here you’d get 20k

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,685 Posts
Actually on Nada Guide it says the average price is almost $11K.

·
Registered
230 Posts
When Ultratec says “Super Mint Condition” he’s serious. I’ve seen his “stable” of toys, Mustang,Rincon, Rubicon , Ram 3500. etc etc..mint and maintained!

·
Administrator
1,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
When Ultratec says “Super Mint Condition” he’s serious. I’ve seen his “stable” of toys, Mustang,Rincon, Rubicon , Ram 3500. etc etc..mint and maintained!
No more Cobra, It turned into a hellcat :)

Actually on Nada Guide it says the average price is almost $11K.
I cant get accurate Nada numbers.. Dealer said the one they use is a paid version?

·
Registered
6,685 Posts
IDK I just did a google search for 2014 Yamaha Viking EPS for Sale.

·
Registered
2020 Yamaha Viking EPS
715 Posts
Try getting a value for it on Kelly Bluebook

·
Registered
31 Posts
Dang, may rethink the price on my VI. i am fixing to put my 2015 up. only 60 hours and 256 miles. never saw mud or water other than rain. used it to haul myself and 3 other old guys around during sporting clays events

·
Registered
2017 Viking EPS
66 Posts
I think you both got a good deal at that price. Nice job. You sure had a nice machine. Hope you can find your X2 soon.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Someone got a nice Viking, congrats pal. Now go get your Rmax

·
Registered
6,685 Posts
That's Great! Good deal.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Listed my VI last night a little after midnight, same as yours, 60 hours and 256 miles, By 0530 i had a flood of emails. Had it sold by 0730. Should have put it on a auction site and let them do the bidding war.

·
Administrator
1,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Listed my VI last night a little after midnight, same as yours, 60 hours and 256 miles, By 0530 i had a flood of emails. Had it sold by 0730. Should have put it on a auction site and let them do the bidding war.
How much?

·
Registered
31 Posts
How much?
10.500, I didnt realize how bare the market is with just about everything, bikes, atv etc. I looked at the local dealers inventory around houston area. And other online used prices.

I originally paid 12,500 for it back when the VI first came out, and the hard top, 2 consoles were included in the price. I knew the owner of the dealership since early 80s so that was an advantage i guess.

·
Registered
2017 Viking EPS
66 Posts
10.500, I didnt realize how bare the market is with just about everything, bikes, atv etc. I looked at the local dealers inventory around houston area. And other online used prices.

I originally paid 12,500 for it back when the VI first came out, and the hard top, 2 consoles were included in the price. I knew the owner of the dealership since early 80s so that was an advantage i guess.
WOW! You got a good deal on the buy! You could have most likely made a couple thousand dollars in profit in my market right now.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts