Viking Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2002 Honda 400EX. Factory Effex graphics kit. Aluminum belly skid plate, swing arm skid plate, heal gaurds, and air deflectors for oil cooler. Brand new front tires and almost brand new rear tires. Hot Cams Stage 1 cam. K&N air filter and jet kit. FMF Titanium muffler and FMF power bomb header. it also has a Trail Tech speedo. $2200 or best offer. Alexander City AL.

Attachments

·
Registered
167 Posts
That's a great looking machine, I have owned two of them and they are bullet proof! You may want to add your location to the post. Best of Luck with the sale.

Respectfully,
Mark

·
Registered
963 Posts
2002 Honda 400EX. Factory Effex graphics kit. Aluminum belly skid plate, swing arm skid plate, heal gaurds, and air deflectors for oil cooler. Brand new front tires and almost brand new rear tires. Hot Cams Stage 1 cam. K&N air filter and jet kit. FMF Titanium muffler and FMF power bomb header. it also has a Trail Tech speedo. $2200 or best offer.
I'm actually looking for one where are you from

·
Registered
963 Posts
I ended up picking one up locally, yours looks really nice but I wasn't able to make the trip to Alabama. Thanks for responding though

·
Registered
963 Posts

·
Registered
963 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts