Viking Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Viking Gang,
We just completed a successful Group Purchase on another board. We will likely only do this twice a year, and it's the best discount we can offer.

If you can get five orders together on any of our products including VIPER winches, DENALI plows, FIRESTORM heaters, IMPACT Implements, and SIRIUS LED lights, we will give you 15% off!

Details:

1. Orders must reach $200 or more.
2. Everything is fair game from our wide range of products.
3. Must PM me with name/phone/email and desired purchase.
4. Deadline is Monday night, January 6 at 11:59 PM

Thanks! I hope it helps you get rolling for the new year.

·
Premium Member
1,369 Posts
Hey Viking Gang,
We just completed a successful Group Purchase on another board. We will likely only do this twice a year, and it's the best discount we can offer.

If you can get five orders together on any of our products including VIPER winches, DENALI plows, FIRESTORM heaters, IMPACT Implements, and SIRIUS LED lights, we will give you 15% off!

Details:

1. Orders must reach $200 or more.
2. Everything is fair game from our wide range of products.
3. Must PM me with name/phone/email and desired purchase.
4. Deadline is Monday night, January 6 at 11:59 PM

Thanks! I hope it helps you get rolling for the new year.
Just my luck....I just ordered a winch package last week :-(

·
Registered
170 Posts
I have the Sirius light bar and their 5000lbs winch. Both awesome. Unlike most vendors, they pay attention to the tiny details. A more comprehensive review later.

Joe

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Joe.

And Mash-and-Trash.....give me a shout at any time via PM and I'll hook you up with 15% off anything else you want in the future. Thanks for buying VIPER.

·
Premium Member
1,369 Posts
Thanks Joe.

And Mash-and-Trash.....give me a shout at any time via PM and I'll hook you up with 15% off anything else you want in the future. Thanks for buying VIPER.

Wow...I looked at several winches/vendors, and one of the deciding factors was the extremely high customer service ratings on Moto Alliance. Looks like I made the right call!!

Thanks Peter...I'll be in touch.

M-N-T

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Thanks for being apart of the site

1 - 9 of 9 Posts