Viking Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Administrator
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For the first time since the economic down turn the ATV and UTV industry seems to be headed in the right direction. The past 12 months have seen a massive influx of new and updated off-road machines.

ATV.com has put together a list of its 10 favorite ATVs and UTV of 2013, including the 2014 Yamaha Viking 700.

More: Top 10 ATVs and UTVs of 2013 on ATV.com

·
Registered
290 Posts
the can am maverick gets the top two spots WTF. TBH the industry is so small they should of done a top 5 just to put a premium on placing in the list.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Ya I mean they should have buy class as well. Hows the Viking or ranger or teryx compete with the likes of the rzr xp1k that is blowing everyone away. Its a whole other class. The maverick cant even compare to it. Its closest competition is the wildcat X.

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Id love to drive one of those Rzr 1k around, wow.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Oh man me to. They are insane. If you havent seen it, check out the rj Anderson video of his xp1k. Its over 200hp at the wheels. The stuff he puts it through is unbelievable.

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Wow, I bet

·
Registered
210 Posts
I think the list shouldn't compare UTVs and ATVs. The two are very different machines. Next time they should separate the two classes and make two smaller lists instead of one big one.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts