Ready for SNOW - Page 3 - Yamaha Viking Forum
 9Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #21 of 27 (permalink) Old 09-10-2015, 03:46 PM
Site Vendor

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Well I know for sure you won't regret buying our DENALI plow systems. We are tracking towards several thousands units sold this year and that is primarily because of the price and durability. We don't have to mark them up for distribution chains, but come right to you.

That said, the engineering for this mount was done by a partner company of ours that happened to have a Viking in their facility. I won't say who so as to not throw them under the bus. Beyond the couple of guys on this forum, we really haven't had any issues, but we will evaluate the mounts right away to see if we can put in some simple design changes. So send me any suggestions or what you've done via PM if you like. Would love to hear.

But, again, we don't have regular problems at all and we will absolutely stand behind them with pride because we know how much we focus on quality.

Thanks for the support!

Peter Kapsner
President
Motoalliance
www.motoalliance.com
1-866-527-7637

Interested in Motoalliance products? Head to our vendor section to learn more about our VIPER winches DENALI plows, FIRESTORM heaters, IMPACT Implements, and SIRIUS PRO lights? You will find our FORUM SALES there too! https://www.vikingforum.org/forum/motoalliance/
post #22 of 27 (permalink) Old 09-10-2015, 04:00 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 470 Post(s)
My denali plow works great. I was plowing our street last winter (at about 15mph) and hit a high spot in the road. Darn near threw me through the windshield but didnt hurt the plow or the mount. It did dent the wear bar a little but a BFH took care of that real quick. I even used it to push 5 tons of gravel around up at my cabin and it worked great!! The only negative i have is the mount design. I wish the holes were the plow hooks up were higher, that way the mount could be left on all winter without worry. I still trail ride in the winter and have to take the mount off every time i go riding

2016 YAMAHA WOLVERINE R-SPEC CAMO

Yamaha factory-roof, folding windshield, front and rear bumpers, vinyl rear window, toolbox
14in Msa M-17 dark tint Vibe wheels
ITP Blackwater Evolution tires 28x10x14(front)28x11x14(rear)
1 1/2 spacers on back
JBS slug and sheave kit
Seizmik pursuit side mirrors
Warn Provantage 3500 winch
3- 32in led light bars
led pods
Speed Industries steering wheel
opt7 color changing lights
froghead industries 4 speaker stereo
post #23 of 27 (permalink) Old 09-10-2015, 04:11 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 251 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Motoalliance View Post
Well I know for sure you won't regret buying our DENALI plow systems. We are tracking towards several thousands units sold this year and that is primarily because of the price and durability. We don't have to mark them up for distribution chains, but come right to you.

That said, the engineering for this mount was done by a partner company of ours that happened to have a Viking in their facility. I won't say who so as to not throw them under the bus. Beyond the couple of guys on this forum, we really haven't had any issues, but we will evaluate the mounts right away to see if we can put in some simple design changes. So send me any suggestions or what you've done via PM if you like. Would love to hear.

But, again, we don't have regular problems at all and we will absolutely stand behind them with pride because we know how much we focus on quality.

Thanks for the support!

Good to know, was hoping it was a fluke. Everyone I talked to was very friendly and handled the issue very quickly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2014 camo eps
Superwinch terra 45
Yamaha folding windshield and rear window
Yamaha brush guard, fender flares and rear grab bar
Yamaha sound deadening kit and bed mat
Superatv 2 in lift kit
28/10/12 ITP Blackwater Evolution tires
28/10/14 Superatv Intimidators
Jbs Slug and clutch kit 17g
Voombox Bluetooth speaker
Motoalliance Denali Pro 72 in plow
Rhino lined box

post #24 of 27 (permalink) Old 09-10-2015, 09:11 PM

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bd_skrillz View Post
Truck is sweet. What kind of truck is that? Is it a Willys?
It's my dad's Ford Model A pickup. MY1929 I think?

I don't yet have an antique/classic toy yet.. But I'd looove an old Jeep FC. If I can get over the fear of having my legs crushed in the event of a fender bender!
bd_skrillz likes this.

2015 blue Viking EPS
OEM Yamaha folding windshield
Kolpin back window
Warn 3500 winch
2" superatv lift
28x10x12 ITP Blackwater Evolution tires
JBS slug/sheave
post #25 of 27 (permalink) Old 09-11-2015, 12:22 PM

Quoted: 578 Post(s)
Garage
I have a Denali standard plow as well. It worked great last year with no issues. I think the early models had the winch attachment point in a poor place, but I believe they have since moved the attachment point. It stood up very well to the snow and gravel. My blade hardly has any scratches on it....good powder coating I'm guessing. I've got a video up on youtube, so you can see I get a lot of snow. I had a Quadrax plow on my 700 Grizzly and it worked well. I find the quality of the build on my Denali better and stronger. Don't fear the plow!
post #26 of 27 (permalink) Old 09-12-2015, 12:35 PM Thread Starter

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Thanks b767 , I am eager to use it but i am looking at mount just to make sure it is secure. I dont have any worries as motoalliance has a strong support
for the customers that purchase there products.As with some things there always is a few that will have issues and i appreciate the responses as it gives me
something to look out for and possibly prevent.

2014 viking
Seizmik mirrors
Superwinch Terra 3500
KFI winch plate
Super Atv split windshield
Motoalliance Denali plow 66
Custom Heat Shields
Full vinyl winter cover-for Plowing
Polaris seat slider
Spray in bed liner
50 inch led lightbar upfront-2 6 inch led bars back
jvc marine stereo
Rear bumper and front brush guard
Msa 12 wheels 14" with blackwater evolution 30x10x14 tires
strongmade 3in lift
post #27 of 27 (permalink) Old 09-12-2015, 01:17 PM

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
I had to replace the plow mount as well. I may have to reinforce the new one. We worked the plow but no harder than my last system. The blade was great though!

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page