Light mounts - Yamaha Viking Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 08-05-2019, 05:21 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Light mounts

These mount to the factory A-pillar cage connection. Completely custom made. One for each side. All stainless. Tig welded. I machined the tube so as to be able to fit a socket in there to work the bolts. The factory bolts work, but if they don't thread back in enough to the factory attachments longer bolts would be a good idea. The Viking cages are not very precisely built at the attachments so the only way to know is to install these with the factory bolts and then decide if there is still enough engagement to create a secure connection for the cage.
Only the mounts are for sale. Lights not included. While these may look simple they were pretty labor intensive and are very heavy duty. Not to mention stainless is not cheap. I previously showed these on here, but cannot find the thread. I never used them because I made custom mounts to replace the headlights. $80 shipped. Around here if you had a fabricator make something like this to this level you would probably be paying 3x what I am asking. email me directly if interested:
trackboss at prodigy dot net
This is the only photo. I don't use a smart phone and for some reason can no longer email photos from my flip phone.

If you want to see the custom mounts I made in place of the factory lights you can see them here:

https://www.vikingforum.org/forum/li...t-upgrade.html

Last edited by trackboss; 08-05-2019 at 05:26 AM.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page