Viking Forum banner

Camo body panels?

10K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  Dupupp 
#1 ·
Anybody looked up the price of camo body panels? I'm wondering if it would be a lot cheaper to buy another color, which are discounted more, and swap the panels. I've seen 2014 EPS advertised for $10k base with out the door around $11k.

#6 ·
$1700 for a cammo plastic kit here of Yamaha, has anyone looked at vinyl wrapping?

#7 ·
I was just wondering if it made sense for new buyers to go that route. I like my green just fine. I figure someday I may get a yellow wrap.

#8 ·
From what I've read on here the front nose piece is very difficult to swap due to the roll bar having to be removed then not lining up again properly, not sure how true that is, I wanted a camo Viking badly but only blue was available here at the time.

#9 ·
I'd say that if you haven't rolled your Viking, then you'd probably be able to put the roll cage back together. I wouldn't let that stop me if I seriously wanted to change the plastics. Good luck.....oh yah, take pictures!

:D

#10 ·
When I bought my used viking it was green and then I bought all red plastic and special edition graphics to change it up-very easy to change-took about a hour and half to change plus add new decals!
the day I brought it home

now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.