Viking Forum banner

Wanted-red eps viking

6K views 12 replies 9 participants last post by  Teryx2k16 
#1 ·
Looking for a red eps viking in or around Illinois. Thanks
Rob

#2 ·
I just bought one last month at Highlands Yamaha in Countryside. Was just there yesterday and they got another one on the floor in Camo. You can talk to Dan over there and see if he can order you one.
I also know that Dupage Honda as of a couple weeks ago has a blue one. Good luck on your search.

#3 ·
What did they get you for out the door if you don't mind me asking? My local dealers won't budge and I have a dealer in Missouri that will sell for 11,800 out the door but then I have to pay taxes once I title it if I decide to-don't really see a need to title it since it does nothing for us in Illinois!

#4 ·
I think it was 12,600 out the door. I thought about buying out of state to save on sales tax but it seems one way or another you're going to get stuck paying it. Ive heard of people who thought they were in the clear and two years later they get a letter saying they owe. I just got it out of the way now.

#5 ·
In Lousiana you have to get it titled if you want to get insurance on it. Homeowners insurance does not cover theft of the bike. Made my decision easy...

#6 · (Edited)
I would check this eBay auction 161251829065 and get with the seller. He offered me a camo eps for 11600 so you should be able to get the red eps for 5-600 less. Uship rate for me was under 300 from Mn to Ok. He wont make you come to the dealership to do paperwork like most do because of franchise agreements....good luck!

#10 ·
hello and welcome, pics?

#12 ·
I ended up buying one that was used and only had fifty miles in it-when I went to do a title transfer all I had to pay for sales tax was 25 bucks! They said any utv under 14999 used is a flat fee of 25! Was defiantly worth it to wait for a used one

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.