Viking Forum banner

Please post your introductions here

154K views 659 replies 226 participants last post by  20/80 
#1 ·
Welcome to VikingForum - we hope to be a friendly, informative place for Viking Owners and ATV enthusiasts in general. If you love ATV's, enjoy off-roading, or just like the look of the Viking, you'll find like minded people here that feel the same :)

Please post up a quick intro about yourself. Why you love or hate the Viking, what you ride today, if you have other vehicles you enjoy, and if you plan on getting a Viking!

On behalf of VikingForum's staff, welcome aboard!

Sam
VikingForum Moderator

#8 ·
New member here.
I do not currently own a UTV but want to sometime in the future.
I have been following this forum for a while and several others regarding the Polaris XP900, Teryx4, Honda Pioneer4, and the Viking.
The Yamaha dealer was very impressed with my knowledge of the new Viking today when I took a test ride.

Gary in Missouri

#16 ·
Hey Nick, welcome to the site!!! Sorry its been slow around here last few days for some reason, guess everybody is out having fun in there new Vikings!!! But hopefully somebody can help you, nobody has done it yet. But from what ive read on ehre, some members have had water up to the floor with no issues, the Air intake is up pretty high i believe. Best of luck, and again, welcome.-Josh.

#17 ·
just got mine today!

Hey everybody. My name is Wes and I'm from Louisiana. I just picked up my Viking today and I love it. My previous SxS was a Rhino 450. I love everything about my new machine: the room, the power, and I still feel right at home in it.

#18 ·
Hey Wes, welcome to the site, and congrads on your new Viking!!! Any mods planned for it?

#22 ·
Welcome to the site!!! Man the Camo Vikings are the Majority around here.

#25 ·
Guess I owe an introduction too. Am here in Colorado and needed something with better weather protection during elk hunting. Got the camo with eps. I have done all the upgrades that I intended, including a Viper wireless remote winch, camo seat covers, self-cut floor mats, sprayed bedliner in black with small silver metalflake, outer mirrors, EMP rear bumper, rear camo vinyl window, and STI's with 28's. Only thing left is the windshield from Yamaha, if it ever arrives at the dealer. Considered the folding, but prefer the full. Just my personal choice.

Glad to join this forum and belong to another. Joined here to get all the info I can, as far as suggestions, complaints and fixes. I will post pics when it all is completed. Thanks for allowing me to join your forum. Elk hunt is 2 weeks away and I am ready to leave the Brute Force and the house. Plus the ride is soooooooo much smoother.

#26 ·
Hey there, welcome to our great site, i talked to ya over on that 'other' Viking site, welcome to ours!!! Look foward to see pics of that Vikng!!